Merry Christmas!

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | |

Merry Christmas! I hope anybody reading this is having, or has had, a good Christmas/holiday season.

First, here is the back. This is Meatball. Originally, the card was just green, but I felt like something was missing, and that something was Meatball. I masked out everything but meatball from the photo and it really worked out perfectly.



Here is the front. I posted earlier some out takes from the piggies's photo session; here is the one we picked. You can see Max in the corner, hanging out. Jasper is looking at Max and has oddly pronounced lips. And Blondie is just being happy munching on some lettuce.


We're really happy with the cards we got. They're on nice, thick press paper (130#, I believe). They were printed at BayPhoto, which I'd recommend, and we will be using more of in the future. They have all kinds of photo products, too.

I hope you have a good holiday.

0 comments: